• Between 12:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 10, damage was spotted in a Clifton Tower elevator. There was a plastic light cover broken as well as other damages to cords in the elevator. The damage is estimated to be around $100.
• On Nov. 9 between 6:20 p.m. and 8:40 p.m., a female Emory student who had been in the women’s locker room in the Woodruff P.E. Center said someone had stolen her watch from her backpack. The watch is gold and has a leather band; it is valued at $80.
• A theft occurred on Wednesday Nov. 9 between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. in the weight room of the Woodruff P.E. Center. A male Emory student left his bag there and when he returned he found the bag to be missing. The bag contained his wallet with credit and debit cards as well as his Android phone. There are no suspects at this time and it was turned over to an investigator.
• The Emory Police Department (EPD) received a call from an Emory staff member on Nov. 9 stating that there was a male subject walking through the Rollins School of Public Health building on the seventh floor. The subject was attempting to sell books, but he left before officers arrived and could not be located. Information was turned over to an investigator.
• On Nov. 8 at around 6 a.m., EPD found a white female sleeping in a room in the Burlington Road Building. She claimed she was waiting to meet a graduate student. This is the same woman who is thought to be homeless and has been spotted on campus on numerous occasions. Because of prior incidents, Emory Police officers issued her a permanent trespass, which she signed and said she understood. However, the next day she was found at the Goizueta Business School and was refusing to leave. She was arrested and transported to the DeKalb County Jail.
— Compiled by Staff Writer Nicholas Sommariva